Modelling tips and tricks
Learn how to use TreeAge features and functionality to assist you in developing your modelling further.
- Validating Partitioned Survival Analysis models in Excel using TreeAge Pro
- How to run repeated analysis (aka Stored Analysis and Sequences)
- Fixing probability errors with normalization
- Generating Probabilities from Kaplan-Meier Survival Data
- Gompertz distribution with negative shape parameter.
- Distribution Functions - DistProb, DistValue, DistTransProb
- Using real world patient data in your model - bootstrapping
- Table Distributions and correcting common errors
- How do I copy variables from one node to another in the same or different model?
- How do I copy distributions from one model to another?
- Sensitivity Analysis on Table Values
- Probabilistic Sensitivity Analysis (PSA) on values that change by cycle