Modelling tips and tricks
From our experts
- ★ Creating a Partitioned Survival Analysis model in TreeAgePro
- ★ What forms of simulation does TreeAge Pro support?
- Distribution Functions - DistProb, DistValue, DistTransProb
- Using real world patient data in your model - bootstrapping
- Table Distribution Probabilities
- How do I copy variables from one node to another in the same or different model?
- How do I copy distributions from one model to another?
- Markov Cohort Trace from Microsimulation
- Sensitivity Analysis on Table Values
- Probabilistic Sensitivity Analysis (PSA) on values that change by cycle