Normally, you should use Internet Authorization to authorize TreeAge Pro most efficiently. However, you may have a firewall that blocks Internet Authorization messages. Then you should use Manual Authorization.
Manual Authorization passes the required authorization information through a browser to avoid firewall issues. You submit your Serial Number and computer-generated Site Code through a web form, and receive a Site Key to unlock your software. Once that Site Key is entered into the License Manager, TreeAge Pro should unlock.
Instructions for Manual Authorization are provided below.
- Choose Help > TreeAge License Manager from the menu.
- Click Manual Authorization.
- Enter or confirm the serial number.
- The Manual Authorization dialog will open.
- Follow Step 1 - click "Submit Codes".
This will pass your Serial Number and Site Code to a web page for key generation.
- In the web page, click the Authorize button.
- Register the license with the user's contact info if this is the first time the license has been used.
- You should be presented with a Site Key on the web page.
- Copy the Site Key from the web page into the clipboard.
- Return to the Manual Authorization dialog.
- Follow Step 2 - click "Paste Site Key".
- Follow Step 3 - click "Unlock TreeAge Pro".
- TreeAge Pro should restart in an authorized state.
The steps above are also described using diagrams in the attached file.
If Manual Authorization fails, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your serial number and details of the problem, and we can provide further assistance if you have a license with valid support.