You can copy variable definitions from one node to another, even if those nodes are not in the same model. This can be useful for copying variables and their definitions between models. To do this, follow the process below:
1. Select the node with the variable definitions you wish to copy.
2. Open the Variable Definitions View.
3. Select the individual variable definitions you wish to copy. Use shift+click and/or control+click for multiple selections.
4. Right-click on a selected variable definition and choose Copy from the context menu. You can also choose Cut if you want to move the definitions rather than copy them.
5. Select the node where you wish to paste the variable definitions (same or different model).
6. In the Variable Definitions View, right click on the label "Defined" and choose Paste from the context menu.
As well as copying variable definitions, you can also copy Distributions. Please have a look at the following article for more details: How do I copy distributions from one model to another