In order to run TreeAge Pro, you first need a license serial number.
Each individual using TreeAge Pro needs a unique license (except group and network licenses).
Download the Installer
- Go to www.treeage.com/install.
- Enter your serial number. You will be presented with a list of TreeAge Pro installers.
- Download the appropriate installer for your computer's operating system and save it on your computer.
- Right-click on the installer and choose Run as Administrator from the context menu.
- You can typically use all default installation options.
- TreeAge Pro will start automatically after installation.
- Double-click on the installer. An installer window will open. Do not start TreeAge Pro within the installer window or authorization will fail.
- Drag the TreeAge Pro icon into the Applications folder.
- Double-click on the Applications folder.
- Double-click on the TreeAge Pro icon within the Applications folder.
- If you get a message regarding an unsigned installer, click here for instructions on how to allow TreeAge Pro to run.
Authorize TreeAge Pro
- When TreeAge Pro starts in an unauthorized state, you should be prompted for your serial number. Enter it and proceed.
- If you are not prompted, click internet Authorization in the License Manager, and enter your serial number when prompted.
- Register the license if this is the first time the license has been used.
- You should receive a message that the license is active.
- TreeAge Pro will restart and the License Manager should not open automatically.
- If you wish to check the license details, choose Help > TreeAge License Manager from the menu.
Please note that some firewalls will block Internet Authorization. If Internet Authorization fails, please try Manual Authorization instead.
If you run into trouble, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.